We provide a number of course and counsel the students to pick the right among them based on their vision and intellectual capabilities.
1. Foundation Course on Science and Maths for ICSE, CBSE and State board Students designed for student in standard VIII, IX and X.
- Classes provided to ICSE, CBSE and State Board students of classes VIII, IX, X. Restricted number of students in a particular batch to give.
- We believe in practical approach for teaching. Videos of topics, experiments when possible will be our methodology.
- 3 days a week classes to give proper balance to tutoring and self-study.
- Weekly tests would be conducted and scores of the students would be tracked for improvement.
- Regular P.T meet will be conducted to give guardian an overview of their ward.
2. Computer – Course designed for School students of classes VIII, IX, X.
WE know the importance of educating students in the field of computers. Computer is a technology that is used everywhere in our society banks, offices, schools, govt. departments, colleges, and many other places. Therefore, it is necessary for everyone to at least learn the basics of the computers to become eligible for any job or work profile. This course helps students to learn the basic of computer which may or may not be a part of their academic curriculum.
- Classes provided to ICSE, CBSE and State Board students of classes VIII, IX, X. Classes will be based on the syllabus provided by the school.
- We believe in practical approach for teaching. Videos of topics.
- 2 days a week classes to give proper balance to tutoring and self-study.